Looking back to when I first started my online business, I will say that I did lots of things right. ⠀
- I built relationships LIKE CRAZY in the DM’s.
- I shared SO MUCH FREE VALUE in my Facebook community, through my email list, and on my Instagram⠀
But when I pivoted and launched my coaching business, I started getting caught up in the things I “thought” I should be focusing on.
- I built a website on Show It, THEN spent thousands on a new website in Kajabi.
- I was focusing on trying to “hack” the algorithm in order to grow my Instagram number to get more likes.⠀
- I would play with the aesthetics of my feed FOR HOURS inside of Plann.
- I would spend WAY too much time inside of Canva trying to create the PERFECT branding.
From the outside, it looked like I was KILLING IT and people would tell me this EVERY DAY and it DROVE ME BANANAS. The one thing that was holding me back from the income I truly deserved was that I wasn’t actually focusing on SALES.
I needed to focus on:
- Doing the inner mindset work so that I could sell with CONFIDENCE.
- Learning HOW to close on sales calls and handle objections like a BOSS.
- Learning about the customer journey and how to generate consistent leads but also create a SYSTEM for tracking and follow up.
- Creating content that builds my authority and attracts my ICA to ME.
- REALLY getting to know EXACTLY what my ICA WANTS so that I can market like a boss.⠀
Once I started focusing on my SALES SYSTEMS, my income, confidence, and authority BLEW UP. This is EXACTLY WHY I created my course, the InstaSALES Incubator!
I created this for you because I was just like you. Feeling overwhelmed, lacking in confidence, not sure how to sell on IG without feeling sleazy.
I went from inconsistent months to consistent $10K + months!⠀
Are you ready to dominate your sales and make consistent income? You can download my free DM Script here!
Learn my DM secrets for opening up the initial conversation, how to transition into a biz call, and how to HOLD YOUR AUTHORITY in your DM’s without feeling salesy or annoying!
This is the EXACT framework my clients and I follow with all of our DM’s so that we can keep the conversation flowing without getting off track!